.BLACK. <body>
+ ME !

I am a dreamer and a realist all thrown into a mix coupled with a touch too much humour, a dash of lameness, a tablespoon of lust and a sprinkle of intelligence. I have great strengths and even greater flaws. I have regrets that plague me to this day.~

+ BLACK LETTERS


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
!

+ CREDITS

Designer: Sillyclock
Image Hosted by: Photobucket
Brushes:+ + + +

WISH

your dreams/wishes here.

+ ESACPE to white?

TnP
Poisen Jat
Purple Daisy
friend
friend

BLACK HISTORY

September 2007
October 2007

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Appreciation


MMmmm...first and foremost i'd like to thank Kai Yuan who has been a great help to me in setting up my blog. Honestly, i don't even know any shit about this blog thinggy. Well, i remembered having a blog being set up but i keep forgetting passwords. Damn me! So hmm... i'm attempting a new blog and hopefully i have plenty to talk about if time permits me to. All i can say is to stay tune for more entries by me...

5:15 PM