.BLACK. <body>
+ ME !

I am a dreamer and a realist all thrown into a mix coupled with a touch too much humour, a dash of lameness, a tablespoon of lust and a sprinkle of intelligence. I have great strengths and even greater flaws. I have regrets that plague me to this day.~

+ BLACK LETTERS


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
!

+ CREDITS

Designer: Sillyclock
Image Hosted by: Photobucket
Brushes:+ + + +

WISH

your dreams/wishes here.

+ ESACPE to white?

TnP
Poisen Jat
Purple Daisy
friend
friend

BLACK HISTORY

September 2007
October 2007

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

PCG X-Country 2007


Ok...can't believe this man. I didn't win anything this yr! How can that be? I used to win everytime i participated. Hmm... am i slacking? being to complacent? or am i just fat? well i think i haven't been exercising much and doing alot of cardio work. I blame myself for this failure of mine. Very dissapointing result for me. I lost to people who i've beaten before the last time! I even lost to some of the senior man participatin in the senior category. WTH am i doing? I need motivation!! I'm going to be a comeback kid and challenge those runners next year! This i promise you. I'll have to come up with a training schedule then. I'm gonna start as soon as possible. I can't stand to lose. I hate losing especially when i know i can beat them!~

On a high note, Lim Chu Kang region maintained its good record in the x-country. We have retained the title yet again. Keep up the good job guys! As for me.. i have alot to do. Training commences now... bye~

2:46 PM